Journal of Environmental Friendly Materials (JEFM) covers all aspects of the science, characterization, technology and application of environmental friendly materials. The main aims of this quarterly periodical are publishing original and full research papers within the scopes of the journal.
Subjects covered by the journal include:
- Novel processes to produce environmental friendly materials
- Properties of environmental friendly materials
- Environmental friendly materials characterization
- Simulation and modeling for production environmental friendly materials
- Sustainable materials, Nanomaterials, Composite materials, Metals and Alloys, Biomaterials, Porous materials, Structural materials.
- Waste and recycling of materials , Energy resilient manufacturing of materials